UK2 Travel Exclusive Sailings for 2024 - selected dates
We only use the most modern and deluxe vessels for one of our exclusive sailings. We charter a fabulous super yacht in its entirety on certain dates; tailor make the sailing itinerary to suit our customers, adding a half board dining option; which makes the most of the islands, towns and villages that we visit; giving you the opportunity to sample local restaurants and eateries.
Only customers of UK2 Travel will be on-board this amazing seven night cruise; and we know from previous experience and feedback; that you can expect a wonderfully relaxed atmosphere on-board, great company, and most of all a unforgettable week sailing the stunning waters of Dalmatia. For this reason we have customers who keep coming back!
Age Restriction: minimum age - 15 years
- Seven nights on-board a Deluxe/Deluxe Superior vessel individually designed with passengers expectations in mind.
- English speaking tour manager
- A spacious and well appointed en-suite cabin on either the lower or main/upper decks.
- Half board dining which incudes - Dinner on the day of arrival - Buffet breakfast - Three course lunches with salad/cheese bar plus tea and coffee - Captains Dinner - Fresh fruit
- On-board tastings and gourmet experiences.
- Plenty of relaxation time on-board with mornings spent sailing and swim stops or relaxing on the sun deck.
- Carefully planned afternoons, which include walking tours guided by local experts.
- An attentive and experienced crew, dedicated to make sure your holidays is ‘plain sailing’!
- Of course we include your flights, resort transfers, and the promise of a fantastic holiday.
Prices advertised are per person based on two sharing a cabin. Includes return flights from the UK to Croatia with luggage allowance (kg's dependant on airline). Two way resort transfer. Board basis and inclusions are as detailed within your chosen itinerary and as per quote. Cruise Manager on all vessels. ATOL Bonding. Tips are not included. Tourist tax (sojourn) may be and is normally charged locally. Further Information about about travelling abroad including ‘before you travel’ information please visit www.fco.gov.uk